Our client a dedicated AAA multi-player studio based in London is looking for an experienced Game Programmer to join their successful team.
In this fantastic role the studio encourages working collaboratively in an fast paced agile environment. You will be ensuring that the games are robust and free of errors, as you help to provide game players the best possible experience.
- Working with clients such as Xbox Live and/or PSN to integrate external API
- Extensive knowledge of C++
- Working knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Ability to communicate effectively with both the technical and non-technical team
- Able to take ownership of features and work collaboratively the team
- Professional experience working as a game programmer
This incredibly diverse studio offers a wealth of additional benefits and takes great pride in offering a work life balance. They are continuing to offer remote working due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you are Game Programmer and want to part of this amazing studio, please get contact today by either calling 01223 491414 or emailing to find out further information.