Tec Partners are working with a forward thinking and creative studio based in Warwickshire. As they continue to grow, they are looking to add a Technical Animator to work within a team a creative art team reporting into an approachable Art Director.
- Working with the animation team to support and streamline their current processes.
- Assisting the animation team with carrying out prop animations and in-game characters.
- Helping with rigging, skinning and the smooth running of appropriate pipelines.
- Working and building strong relationships across all members of the studio.
- Overcoming technical challenges by cooperating with the art and programming team.
- Over 2 years’ experience on animation and technical animation within the gaming industry.
- A wealth of practical knowledge in skinning & rigging.
- Highly skilled in the appropriate software such as Maya
- Able to demonstrate an example of strong animation work and technical skills through showreel.
For a Technical Animator looking to be part of empowering and supportive Art team, this is an opportunity that will not be available for long. If this sounds like business you would like to be a part of, please get contact today.