Senior Game Programmer
AAA Gaming Studio
Sussex - Hybrid Working
Salary up to £65,000 per annum
Our client, one of Europe's leading games development studios is looking to add a Senior Game Programmer to join their growing live services team.
As part of your role working for this fantastic studio you play in big part in developing, maintaining, testing, and extending the feature set of the client-side SDK. This will allow you to release on a mixture of storefronts while maintaining a reliable journey across the board.
- Strong professional programming skills C++
- Knowledge of threading and async models
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices
- A passion for the gaming industry and creating the best products
- Methodical and systems thinking attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Gaming industry experience
- An understanding of networking methodologies
- Familiar of working with an agile environment
- Previous experience of test automation
This multi award-winning studio has a state-of-the-art office with big plans for 2022. If you're keen to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please get in today by applying today.