Senior Technical Designer
Salary up to £70,000 - Dependent on experience
London - Hybrid Working
Abundance of Benefits & Perks
Our client an amazing AAA video game developer studio based in London is recruiting a Senior Technical Designer. The studio prides itself on working within an open, friendly, and collaborative environment where you can enjoy a long and rewarding careers working on amazing games.
In your role as a Senior Technical Designer, you will act as a technical point of contact for designers in evaluating features and productions workflows within the team. You will all be required to present certain aspects of the game within the team and across the rest of studio.
Skills & Experience:
- Industry experience and worked on at least 1 shipped AAA title on either Xbox, PS4 or PC Games
- Experience with C# or C++
- Experience of prototyping gameplay mechanics using UE4 or similar in-house engine.
- Has the ability to mentor junior members of the technical designer team
- A passion for the gaming industry, in particular game design and technical requirements for their creation
- Experience writing high quality and thorough design documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with other disciplines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
This studio are advocates for a healthy work life balance and are recognised for several best employer awards. If you would like to work on awesome games, in a culturally strong and collaborative team with an amazing benefits package then apply today.