Remote / Hybrid Working
Global Gaming Studio
Our client, a leading global gaming studio is looking to add a Unity Developer to their talented team as they continue to go through exceptional growth.
They are looking for a Unity/ Game Developer with a strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and an understanding of graphics, performance issues and trade-offs.
- Professional working experience with Unity
- Strong knowledge working with C#
- Previous background in mobile games or mobile app
- An strong understanding with design patterns and design principles
- Has the ability to build flexible and reusable systems
Nice to Have:
- Previously worked on shipped mobile titles
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with client-server communication
- Experience with UML and/or diagrams
This Unity Developer roles offers a strong salary and an abundance of additional benefits. You would be joining the business at an exciting time, as they continue to work on exciting new projects alongside their well-established existing franchise.
If this role sounds of interest, then please get in touch with an updated CV.