Game Systems Programmer
Salary up to £50,000 - Dependent on experience
Tec Partners are working with a AAA Studio in London who are looking for a Game Systems Programmer to join their talented core tech team.
As the Game Systems Programmer you'll be part of a team that is responsible for both designing and implementing core engine features, whilst working closely with other disciplines across the studio.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong working knowledge of C++
- A professional background working on systems for PS4, PS5, Xbox One consoles
- Ability to solve challenging software engineering issues
- Able to maintain and maximise game performance
- Interact with developers across all disciplines and able communicate clearly with non-technical team members
- Experience in profiling and optimising code
- A working background and experience with Unreal Engine 4
- An understanding of automated testing methods
- Previous involvement with working on Games as a service titles
If you are Systems Programmer and want to part of this outstanding studio, please get contact today by either calling 01223 491414 or emailing to find out further information.