Pleased to be recruiting for a market leading healthcare company paving the way and redefining diagnostic medical devices. Their platform empowers doctors and patients by delivering diagnostic results that are reliable and precise. Aiming to shorten molecular diagnostic products by enabling better access, outcomes and far greater values across the healthcare sector.
Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities:
A full-time role based in Cambridge as part of the QA team. The role will entail ensuring documentation in the QMS is maintained and controlled as part of document and records control change management. Strong IT skills, proficient communication and excellent attention to detail are required to support the day-to-day administration of documents and records.
Quality Assurance Specialist Duties:
- - Electronic document and records management
- - Change management of documents and records
- - Control, review, distribution and archiving of incoming quality documents
- - Production & issuance of documents and records
- - Electronic training management pf procedures and work instructions
Quality Assurance Specialist Skills & Experience:
- - Experience in GMP environment, especially in Medical Devices, IVD or Pharmaceutical organisations
- - Experience of controlling QMS documents and records
- - Experience working in an ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 QMS
- - Excellent organisational and communication skills
- - Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of broader manufacturing and development team
- - Science, Engineering or other scientific discipline education preferable
This fantastic opportunity to work for a pioneering medical device company with genuine applications offers competitive salary options as well as an additional benefits package.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with an up-to-date CV.