Currently recruiting for an electro-mechanical engineering company who are paving the way in their highly precise field of expertise, by offering manufacturing process solutions systems across several sectors on a global scale. Being the only company in the market operating from the UK, the business applies engineering skills to customer requirements, resulting in innovative solutions to technical problems.
Quality Inspector Role:
- Inspecting parts manufactured to drawings in accordance to sub contracted manufacturers
- Accurately read and interpret engineering drawings
- Close inspection of surface finishes on manufactured parts
- Measure parts against drawings while confidently using a range of equipment
- Write reports and control reject logs
- Work confidently in multidisciplinary teams
- Off site visits to sub-contract manufacturers
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ operating in a Quality Inspector function in a technically challenging environment
- Experience with mechanical or electro-mechanical equipment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn and the ability to work collaboratively across the business
- Desire to maintain and promote a safe, clean and tidy working environment
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, world-renowned company who can offer a competitive salary and additional benefits, alongside career progression & development opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply with an up-to-date CV.