Design Quality Engineer:
TEC Partners are pleased to be partnering with a multinational, market leader who design, manufacture and supply a range of medical devices for respiratory support. Providing flexible solutions for airway management and anaesthesia products within emergency care, hospitals and in home environments. Being an integral part of the medical device industry, they are constantly seeking, evolving and innovating their products to fall in line with quality requirements allowing effective solutions.
Design Quality Engineer Role:
A Design Quality Engineer is required join the business to take responsibility for the review of, and input into engineering technical documentation related to new products and products under change control due to continuous improvement. The successful candidate will have experience working with quality management systems and the review of technical engineering documentation.
Design Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Engineering degree, Science or Life Science degree required
- Experience in the medical device industry
- Exposure to ISO 13485 and FDA Design control
- Passion for manufacturing and quality
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability working to deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
Design Quality Engineer Desirables:
- Strong computer literacy
- Experience/exposure in the healthcare industry
- Ability operating in a highly regulated environment
- Confident working across interrelated department
This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of a high profile, and globally renowned medical device and as such can offer competitive salary options with an additional benefits package.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.