TEC Partners are working with a leading provider of cross-platform entertainment, including social casino and skill-based games.
They are looking to add a Game Economy Designer, who will be responsible for understanding what appeals to the game players whilst constantly assessed the game performance.
- Identify and maximising the revenue drivers in the game economy
- Manage a healthy economy with a clear monetisation strategy
- Present a balance all virtual products within the game economy
- Create game economy simulations to predict the result and player responses to changes
- Work closely with the design team to maximise free-to-play mechanics.
- Suggesting game design improvements to improve the customer experience
- Build the main progression and economy systems to make the game a long-term viable product
- 4+ experience as Game Economy Designer
- An in-depth knowledge of the mobile free to play market
- An understanding of client/server architecture and data collecting pipeline and mining
- A strong understanding of gameplay
- Able to identify key weaknesses and strengths in its economy design
- The ability to create selling strategies to improve the financial performance
- An understanding of client/server architecture and data collecting pipeline
If you are interested in applying or finding out more information, please get contact today by either calling 01223 491414 or emailing to find out further information.