Supply Chain Administrator
£28,000 - £30,000
Working in the Life Sciences sector based near Cambridge. This business are on a true growth spurt over the last 12 months fast becoming the key players within their given sector. They offer a great benefits package and working environment.
- Set up of new materials in the ERP System
- Implementation of pre-production BoM's.
- Maintenance of existing BoM's via the ECN Change process.
- Data housekeeping of ERP material attributes.
- Analysis and upkeep of Master Data.
- Ensuring planning parameters are in place for complete end-to-end supply chain.
- Monthly updates from S & OP meeting including forecast and safety stock settings.
- Generation and circulation of OPS KPI's.
- Help to achieve and/or exceed Revenue requirements.
- Assist the business with any reasonable requests.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Support / Spares or Supply Chain environment
- ERP experience
- Able to work under own initiative, and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Articulate and numerate
- Good level of skills with Microsoft Office