Pleased to have partnered with an electronic technology manufacturer leading the way in their services and products provided for the medical device sector and instrumentation industries nationwide. Producing a variety of highly technical electronic devices and smaller printed circuit boards, and as such require a Quality Controller to join the business as an integral part of their scale up.
As Quality Controller, you will be responsible for inspecting products for conformity against technical specification and undertaking projects to improve overall product quality inline with ISO standards. You will be working under the Quality Manager to gain a better understanding of the company products as well as liaising with customers, when required to resolve product related problems.
Quality Controller Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the inspection of products at relevant stages
- Liaise with specialists and fulfil inspection requirements to ensure timely dispatch
- Communication of the quality specification and standards to colleagues
- Maintain the work area and equipment
- Support internal audits
- Segregate, quarantine and completion of goods/documentation for non-conforming materials
Quality Controller Requirements:
- Reliable and conscientious with excellent time management skills
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Certified IPC-A-610
- Proven ability being able to take ownership and responsibility working within a team
- Methodical work ethic
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written formats
- Good understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
As an integral part of the quality process for a market leading medical device manufacturer, you will be renumerated with competitive salary options and career development opportunities.
Please apply with an up to date CV if this opportunity is of interest.