TEC Partners are working in partnership with a leading business who are developing leading edge optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communications networks. They are looking to recruit an Semiconductor Device Engineer for their growing team.
- Responsible for reliability strategy of R&D and product development projects of cutting edge optoelectronic technology
- Responsible for development and execution of reliability test plan for next generation optoelectronic devices;
- Responsible for identification of device weakness and reliability risk;
- Responsible for reliability improvement proposal to Project/Design/Process teams.
- Liaising role between Reliability Team and Project Team/other reliability team worldwide
Semiconductor Device Engineer Responsibilities
- Defining and execute burn-in, validation and qualification test plan for a range of optoelectronic devices;
- Reliability measurements of devices;
- Analysis, interpret and presenting of reliability test data;
- Failure analysis;
- Manage assigned tasks and deliver them to agreed cost and time budgets;
- Take part in required internal and external technical training program;
- PhD in a relevant semiconductor/material or device design topic;
- In-depth knowledge of III-V optoelectronic device physics;
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis;
- Academic and/or Industry experience in III-V semiconductor optoelectronic device reliability and/or failure analysis principles and methods;
- Experience of failure analysis in other semiconductor industry sectors;
- Knowledge of the fabrication process of III-V optoelectronic device;
- Project management skills and people management skill;
- Optoelectronic industry reliability standard;
- ISO9001 or equivalent Quality Management System.
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working independently;
- Displays a positive approach to working and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues;
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to ensure prioritisation of workloads dovetails with the needs of the business;
In return, they are prepared to pay an excellent starting salary, complimented by an excellent benefits package. This is also an unrivalled opportunity to be involved with a leading communications network company renowned for innovation. If this sounds interesting, then please apply with an updated CV right away to be considered.