An established Automotive Engineering business in South Norfolk are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for their team. It's an exciting time to join the business, with some high-end projects already underway and several more in the pipeline.
What you'll do...
- Reporting into the Director, your role as a Project Manager will be to develop and maintain the project delivery process via APQP, ensuring project readiness for each stage gateway.
- You'll develop and manage project timing plans, monitoring and reporting on their progress and costs.
- You'll need to proactively manage and resolve each projects needs, identifying suitable resources as well as selecting the project delivery team and providing support throughout the lifetime of the project.
What you'll get...
- You'll join a dynamic and forward thinking group of professionals, each of whom share a combined passion for the Automotive industry and the businesses diverse range of products.
- You'll work with some of the very best in automotive and motorsport industry, with an enviable list of well known vehicle manufacturers.
- You'll join a reputable company who develop, design and manufacture some of exceptionally cool products
- You'll earn a salary of between £50,000 to £60,000, plus a fairly decent benefits package; as well as plenty of scope for career development and progression.
What you'll need...
- Proven experience managing Project Delivery programmes across complex automotive based projects.
- An ability to confidently and expertly liaise with external customers to ensure project delivery is on time and within budget.
- Project Management qualification (Such as Prince2 or equivalent) as a desirable, but not essential skill.
- Proven Automotive and/or Motorsport industry experience
If you have the skills and experience required, submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.