1st Line Support
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Discounted Gym, Bonus Scheme, buying/selling holiday days
Are you looking to push your career further forward within a business that offers genuine progression and learning opportunities?
My client has an immediate opportunity for either an entry-level engineer/graduate or someone with 1-2 years experience to join their busy, growing team.
The business has already hired into this team this year and wants to continue growing.
This is a great chance to join an employer that heavily invests in and supports its staff. You will be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
My client is interested in candidates that can:
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
Please apply with your most recent CV for consideration.
Keywords - 1st line, 2nd line, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, ICT coordinator,