MCR Operations Engineer
Location: Feltham - on-site operations shift rota 24/7
Salary: Circa £37,500 per annum + 5% bonus & benefits
TEC Partners are working with a leading broadcast and telecommunications company you are currently looking to recruit an experienced MCR Operations Engineer into their Master Control Room team. As an MCR Operations Engineer, you will play your part in resolving service affecting events, creating incidents, providing technical knowledge and escalating where necessary.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working with monitoring and control systems in order to control, configure and operate equipment, systems, networks and platforms - both directly and remotely
- Providing network monitoring and event management through the Operations Support Systems, in line with SLA's and network availability figures
- Taking Corrective action and ensuring incidents are directed appropriately, ensuring secure rapid resolution
- Entering accurate incident reports and logs, along with service details and schedules into the system, tracking reported incidents to resolution
What they are looking for:
- Experience of broadcast system standards and waveform measurements such as SDI, AES/EBU, MPEG/ASI, HD, Dolby etc.
- Experience of satellite RF systems and associated technologies such as DVB-S/2
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced MCR Operations Engineer to join an industry leading company and a passionate and driven team. If you are an MCR Operations Engineer with the skills and experience listed above who is looking for a new opportunity in the new year, then get in touch to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.