Location: Feltham - on-site operations shift rota 24/7
Salary: Circa £37,500 per annum + 5% bonus & benefits
TEC Partners are working with a leading broadcast and telecommunications company you are currently looking to recruit an experienced Systems Engineer into their Master Control Room team. As a Systems Engineer, you will play a vital role in the Master Control Room team, with a range of responsibilities listed below.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Completing planned maintenance and works on the full range of systems and networks within the operating environment
- Responding to faults and service outages and completing corrective maintenance in line with company standards, policies and procedures
- Contributing to delivery of projects through the provision of technical advice, installation and commissioning support and service transition.
- Implementing upgrades and modifications to existing systems and networks
What they are looking for (a selection of the below):
- Experience of relevant systems and equipment such as RF systems, DVB, Analogue Radio, DAB, Microwaves, Sat Comms, Data Networks
- Demonstrable knowledge of the end to end process of a TV service
- Previous experience in a Master Control Room environment
- In-depth technical knowledge of Coding & Muxing
- Computing skills, including general understanding of Windows/Linux operating systems
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to join an industry leading company and a passionate and driven team. If you are a Systems Engineer with the skills and experience listed above who is looking for a new opportunity in the new year, then get in touch to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.