Salary up to £70,000
London - Hybrid Working
Unlimited Annual Leave
Tec Partners are working with a mobile gaming studio behind some the of most popular mobile titles within the industry. Due to continued expansion, they are looking for a Game Developer to work on one of their largest projects.
In your role as a Game Developer, you will be self-motivated and confident developer who is able to work collaboratively across the established programming team reporting into a technical lead.
- Developing gameplay systems and additional features in C# and Unity.
- Debug and resolve any technical issues
- Supporting other disciplines within the studio to aid the creation of game contents
- Participate in coding reviews
- Resolving complicated issues with quality solutions
- Strong understanding of C# coding and design patterns.
- At least 2 years of experience developing games in Unity.
- Previous experience working on mobile games
- A versatile game development background across Gameplay, UI, graphics and 2D
- A strong portfolio of previous projects and/or game jams
If you wish to apply or find out more about the company, role, and process, please contact James Trudgill at TEC Partners or apply for this role with a copy of your up-to-date CV.