TEC Partners are pleased to be working with a leading Medical Devices manufacturer who are based in Cambridge. As part of ongoing restructuring, they have identified a need for a Project Manager to join their team.
Project Manager role:
The primary focus of this role will be to carry out a range of project management activities for innovation projects in order to identify, design and develop new medical device products from early-stage product concepts to ready for clinical trial devices.
You will project manage the activities on specified product development programmes, liaising with the relevant Technical Lead to set the direction of the overall program of work. This will include preparing and leading aspects of the development process; such as stage gate reviews and monthly reporting and financial/budget management activities.
Acting as a client contact (for client-funded projects) you will lead, plan and execute project work-streams to help deliver emerging technology from specification to handover. Utilising your project and proficient engineering knowledge you will liaise with directly the client to produce technical reports, gather user requirements and technical specifications for new products as well as producing and delivering presentations for the overview of project status and deliverables.
Project Manager requirements:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) preferably in an engineering subject
- Experience in project manager type role on product development projects
- Proficient with a range of project management tools
- Knowledge of a range of manufacturing processes including high volume production of plastic components.
- Able to proactively participate in key project activities; including development of Design Inputs, Design Reviews and Stage Gate Reviews
- Able to pro-actively improves awareness of industry trends and technical developments
In return, they are prepared to pay £40-60k basic salary depending on experience. In addition to this, you will get 28 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a generous pension contribution alongside a host of other great benefits.
If this role sounds interesting, then please apply right away with an updated CV.