Job: Java Developer
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join a recognisable brand in Norwich who are going through an exciting digital transformation after a strong growth period.
The business have been a strong presence in Norwich, and have been one of the largest players in their industry for over a decade - still with ambitions to lead their industry in the UK going forward.
We're looking for (ideally) an experienced Java developer to join the friendly and inclusive development team working alongside and wider digital function working on operational systems and web applications that are essential to the business. You'll be largely responsible for development, testing and deployment of Back-end Java code for an e-commerce platform with a Java and Spring based architecture. The development workload will also support the development of external system integration using API technology and Kafka.
- Spring Framework
- SQL / MySQL
- Scala advantageous
- API Development
- Integration development
Why this role / company:
- You'll join a stable team at the start of a transformational programme, with opportunities to work on both new and existing projects.
- After a strong period of growth, and sales the business are in a strong financial position
- I know this can be a cliché', however the company do have a family feel - everyone pulls together to try to make the business a success.
- You'll work closely with a team of talented Java Developers
- The company have a flexible approach, with a hybrid office / remote working environment.
If you're looking for something different - want to work at a place where you are a name not a number and want to be park of an interesting journey to take a brand to the top - get in contact.
Ideally, you will be able to commute to a Norwich office at least once a week.
Please apply with a current CV for more information.