TEC Partners are pleased to have partnered with a well-funded point of care diagnostics medical device company who are addressing how molecular diagnostics will have an impact on how infectious disease are managed at a point of care.
Production Scientist Role
As a Production Scient, reporting to the lead Production Scient, you will be part of the biology team, working to establish an improved reagent preparation laboratory to enable the implementation and operation of the necessary processes to functionalise my client's product. You will establish quality control and process improvements that expand the in-house lyophilization capacity. This role will work closely with the quality team to ensure correct documentation of production and QC procedures, component specifications, supplier management and product tracking.
As a Production Scientist, you will have a genuine interest in producing high quality outputs and running an efficient production operation. You will be highly motivated, with a desire to be hands-on in a small scale production developing protocols in a high growth environment.
Production Scientist Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in molecular biology or a related discipline
- Experience working in laboratory setting
- Experience working under a Quality Management System
- Experience in preparation of QC reagents in a controlled setting
- Ability to demonstrate improvement of activities for manufacture
- Strong working knowledge of good laboratory practice (GLP)
- Excellent IT skills and organisational ability
Production Scientist Desirables:
- Lyophilization / freeze drying
- Working within the IVD industry
- Working to ISO9001/ISO13485 quality standards or GMP
- Aseptic manufacturing in a controlled clean-room environment
- Lab management
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fast paced and rapidly growing medical device company who will pave their way through the industry in years to come. My client is able to offer career development opportunities and comprehensive package.
If you are interested in applying, please apply with an up-to-date CV.