Product Validation Specialist
My client, a world exclusive manufacturer in Biological Indicators for rapid decontamination process validation for the Pharma and Healthcare sectors. Having invested millions into product development and global introduction, they are rapidly growing and see significant growth as a result. As the business continues to expand, they are searching for highly qualified and experienced individuals to join the business as their Product Validation Specialist.
Product Validation Specialist Role:
You will be responsible for successful product delivery and adoption, ensuring a robust scientifically based delivery to their wide client base on a global scale. Managing projects both internally and externally, taking managerial responsibility for complete stakeholder satisfaction.
The role is to develop, advance and lead customer understanding of my client's products and technology, bringing existing knowledge and experience to the role. Delivering and creating a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company while leading the way achieving scientific adoption and understanding of the products supporting business goals.
Product Validation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of customer adoption projects
- Lead the Pharmaceutical in understanding the biological indicators
- Assist and review on projects that will impact on the QMS
- Understand all aspects of hydrogen peroxide decontamination processes
- Have existing knowledge of VHP cycle development and validation
- Be willing to travel and support customers around the globe as needed
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
Product Validation Specialist Skills:
- Outstanding communicator and diligent task completer
- Excellent leadership / man-management abilities
- Ability to manage upwards, ensuring senior members are kept aware of project status
- Able to manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercially aware
Product Validation Specialist Requirements:
- Relevant Pharmaceutical degree is preferred, of HND or equivalent
- Significant experience an aseptic pharmaceutical production/manufacturing environment
- Microbiological and validation skill experience
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical quality management systems
- Experience leading a team in a medical device / pharma quality environment
This is an opportunity to join a world first and rapid growth pharmaceutical business who have an extensive and well-known client base where you will be granted further career development, a chance to broaden your experience as well meet global conglomerates face to face, and as such all reasonable expenses will be covered along with competitive salary options.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV.