Operations Manager - Manufacturing/Production Experience
£45,000 - £55,000
This engineering business based near Thetford work within the plastics manufacturing industry and are looking for a dynamic Operations Manager who must have worked within an engineering/production environment.
As Operations Manager, your duties will include -
- Full responsibility for operational activities within the site including manufacturing, customer order fulfilment, quality, and logistics.
- Developing the site team, monitor performance against set KPI's and deliver improvements in key areas. * All aspects of Health & safety.
- Implementing measures to support the business to achieve zero landfill. Ensuring all reasonable steps are carried out to prevent and reduce waste.
- Monthly reporting of KPI's to the Managing Director To be successful in the role of Operations Manager.
- Have previous Managerial experience with a production or manufacturing environment.
- Hold extensive knowledge of injection moulding processes, tooling, and industrialisation.
- Have IOSH or equivalent Managing Safely.
- Experience within plastics or extrusion or food manuafacturing or a 24/7 manufacturing facility.
- The ability to show your personality, a motivator with strong people skills.
If the above sounds of interest please apply with an up to date CV.