Salary up to £60,000
Based in London
Generous Benefits Package
Tec Partners are working with a global mobile gaming studio based in London. As the company continues to expand and with awesome projects in the pipeline, they are looking to recruit a Technical Artist to join their creative team.
As a Technical Artist you will have close working relationships with Artists, Producers and Designers, where your creativity and technical ability will help form the artistic content.
- Be the driving force in making sure art best practices are met and consistently reviewed.
- Improving the art and visual quality by creating new methods.
- Creating clear and in-depth workflows.
- Supporting other aspects of the studios in resolving any technical difficulties.
- Over 5 years' experience working within the gaming industry.
- Worked on at least one released title as a technical artist.
- A strong background and knowledge with Unity 3D.
- Has a degree of skill in texturing, rendering and lighting.
For a Technical Artist looking to work in an innovative studio, this is an opportunity that will not be available for long. If this sounds like business you would like to be a part of, please get contact today by either calling 01223 491414 or emailing to find out further information.