Data Analyst/BI Engineer
Cambridge (Hybrid Working)
£35,000-£45,000 per annum
We are recruiting a Data Analytics Engineer for a global tech company, based in Cambridge (UK), who are the largest developer of electronics design software in the world. With over 30 years of experience in cutting-edge R&D, you will be at the forefront of Software Engineering excellence.
As part of the new business unit, you will be responsible for delivering internal and external datasets, analysis and reporting for internal stakeholders and customers. You'll be a technical collaborator that translates their needs and turns them into tangible products that support existing users, and drives the adoption of the Data & Analytics Platform (company-wide).
We are looking for a Data Analytics/Business Intelligence Specialist that put's customers first and can be deeply empathetic towards their needs. You will therefore need to have a strong passion for technology and data, to help them achieve their goals.
Key attributes, to be successful in this role:
● You are outcome driven and customer focussed.
● You are a great communicator, with an ability to articulate complex problems in a nontechnical way.
● You are resourceful, where necessary being able to "get your hands dirty" by creating how-to guides, infrastructure documentation and information pages.
● You are a great listener and able to really understand what the stakeholder is trying to achieve, even if this differs from what they might be asking for.
● You are someone with great judgement and determining the best approach to solving a problem in a resourceful and timely fashion.
● You are able to work across different teams and disciplines, bringing people together to help break through roadblocks and deliver.
● You care about the user experience, helping to improve and support it at all stages in the customer journey.
● You are adaptable, relish new challenges and thrive when juggling multiple balls at once.
Key technical skills:
● Have worked for a minimum of 2+ years in Data & Analytics/Business Intelligence.
● Have a technical background with some level of SQL experience (ideally within Snowflake, but we can train candidates too).
● Be experienced in visualising data in dashboards/reports (ideally in Tableau, but not essential).
● Have some understanding of data engineering principles
● Have hands-on experience with testing data quality/ETL flows and comparing dataset/report output across tools.
For more information, please contact Harry Calvert at TEC Partners and apply below now.
Data Analyst (BI)
Data Analyst/BI Engineer