Job: Technical Architect
Duration: 12 months
Location: Norwich - Hybrid working.
We have an urgent contract available for a lead developer / technical architect / solutions architect with a strong problem-solving track record who can design and build a new greenfield system for our client based in Norwich. The project is an industrial automation project designing and building a new piece of kit in the business. The outcome is very clear for the project, however the implementation and system design is quite ambiguous, so this would suit someone that likes to solve problems and build something innovative.
Ideally, Python is a language that the client are interested in, however given the right attitude, we're flexible on programming language.
The 'ideal' candidate would be as follows:
- C++ / Python / ML experience would be ideal (other languages are options also)
- Maths and physics background (statistical analysis)
- A level of electronics understanding would be great
- Experience with logistics and integrations
- Experience designing / building a solution from scratch.
- Happy to work with a high level of ambiguity, able to envision a new architecture / solution.
- Passionate, energetic about new projects, and designing greenfield systems.
- Experience or interest in Industrial automation a bonus.
This role would suit either a Lead developer or architect - the reality of the project is that whoever joins will need to lead the coding effort. This cannot be someone who is unwilling to be hands on.
For more information, please contact Tom Gosney or apply with a current CV.