A leading Oil & Gas engineering business in Great Yarmouth, who specialise in hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical controls, are looking to hire an experienced Workshop Technician on a full time, permanent basis.
The Workshop Technician will be responsible for the manufacture, refurbishment and testing of various pieces of machinery and equipment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation of instrument tubing.
- Reading & understanding schematic drawings.
- Completion of project close out reports, documentation and certification.
- Training support of apprentices and trainees
- Pressure testing control panels and flushing of small bore instrument tubes
- System FAT and function testing of hydraulic / pneumatic control panels
- Maintenance of hydraulic / pneumatic control systems
- System FAT and function testing of hydraulic, pneumatic control panels
- Complete the maintenance of hydraulic / pneumatic control systems
- Complete work orders, permits & time sheets
- Assisting with faultfinding
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- 3 year's experience working on hydraulics and pneumatics
- Able to pressure test control panels, up to 25,000psig.
- Can work under own initiative or as part of a team.
- Understanding and implementation of engineering specifications
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering (Not essential)
In return you'll earn a competitive salary of between £25,000 to £30,000, alongside a generous benefits package. You'll also join an experienced team of Engineers and Technicians, with plenty of opportunity for career development and further training.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.