Norwich City Centre
TEC Partners are currently looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our team. This role will be based in our Head Office in Norwich City Centre.
Formed in 2015, TEC Partners is a rapidly expanding specialist Recruitment Consultancy that covers the Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences & Gaming sectors across the UK, Europe & America.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a well-established business that will provide the resources to develop and grow their skills. The opportunities at TEC Partners are endless. We are looking for individuals who want to hit the ground running from day one and in return we can offer a clear and structured path for career progression.
Full training will be given to successful candidates, as well as on-going opportunities to learn new skills and attend training courses.
The duties of the role:
- Actively promote TEC Partners as a business in order to win new business and win new jobs
- Provide excellent customer service to Candidates & Clients in order to build great relationships
- Organise, communicate and be consultative through interview processes with candidates and clients
- Using candidate databases to match the right individual to the client's vacancy
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from Clients
Key Skills & Experience for this position:
- We are looking for ambitious, resilient, outgoing individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which can be challenging, however, very rewarding
- Develop market knowledge
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
- Great attention to detail, processing high volumes of work accurately and to deadline
- Proactive business development and engagement with clients and candidates
Why work at TEC Partners?
Life at TEC Partners is unique, and the most important thing for us is the wellbeing and happiness of our employees. We pride ourselves in the environment we have created. We are a social bunch, and we love nothing more than celebrating our success.
Some of our many great benefits:
- Highly competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- Travel Incentives - previous trips include Miami beach, Dubai, Jamaica, Ibiza, Gothenburg, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Milan, Madrid, Munich, and the Algarve
- Exclusive Millionaires Club for the Consultants billing a £Million+
- Flexible/Hybrid working patterns
- Early finish on a Friday
- 26 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, then please apply or email email@example.com