TEC Partners have a desk for an experienced Recruitment Consultant that's already highly established with a library of clients and jobs within Engineering. This role is only available due to the current Consultant running this desk progressing, so it really is a chance not to be missed.
Full training will be given to successful candidates, as well as on-going opportunities to learn new skills and attend training courses.
The duties of the role:
- Actively promote TEC Partners as a business in order to win new business and win new jobs
- Provide excellent customer service to Candidates & Clients in order to build great relationships
- Organise, communicate and be consultative through interview processes with candidates and clients
- Using candidate databases to match the right individual to the client's vacancy
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from Clients
Key Skills & Experience for this position:
- We are looking for ambitious, resilient, outgoing individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which can be challenging however, very rewarding
- Develop market knowledge
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
- Great attention to detail, processing high volumes of work accurately and to deadline
- Proactive business development and engagement with clients and candidates
Why work at TEC Partners?
Life at TEC Partners is unique, and the most important thing for us is the wellbeing and happiness of our employees. We pride ourselves in the environment we have created. We are a social bunch, and we love nothing more than celebrating our success.
Some of our many great benefits:
- Highly competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- Travel Incentives - previous trips include Miami beach, Jamaica, Dubai, Ibiza, Gothenburg, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Milan, Madrid, Munich, and the Algarve
- Exclusive Millionaires Club for the Consultants billing a £Million +
- Flexible/Hybrid working patterns
- Early finish on a Friday
- 26 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, then please apply or email email@example.com